Hydro Hawkesbury Inc. offers you a convenient way to pay your residential electricity bill. With your authorization, we will automatically deduct your payment from your bank account. You will continue to receive a bill detailing your account charges as well as the date of the withdrawal from your bank account.
The benefits !
- You won't have to write any more cheques, and if you have been paying directly at the bank you won't have to waste time waiting in line.
- You will save money because you will no longer incur counter service charges from your bank or postage costs.
- You won't have to worry about missing a payment or delays.
- You will still be in control because you may cancel your plan at any time provided that you give us written notice 15 days in advance of the withdrawal date.
- Register for pre-authorized payments to be exempt from security deposits!
Your bill is based on the actual amount of electricity you use and a detailed bill will be mailed to you 20 days prior to the withdrawal date. The "Amount Due" is automatically withdrawn from your account on the "Due Date" indicated on the bill.
With this plan, you can average out your electricity payments over a longer period of time. You will receive a bill; however, your bank account will be debited on the 16th OR the 20th of each month depending on your preference. Your monthly budget amount will be based on your projected annual electricity use and the price of electricity.
How do I enroll?
You may also contact us by telephone at 613 632-6689 to obtain a copy of the application form by mail. Customer Service Representatives are available Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Note: Your Hydro Hawkesbury Inc. account must be up-to-date prior to registration for pre-authorized payments.